Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FREE Studio J Layouts!!!

Do you want to get 10 Studio J layouts for FREE? October is the month to sign up and join my team! When you sign up to be a consultant between October 1 and 31 and reach both of your Straight to the Top goals, you will recieve 10 Studio J layouts for FREE!

Check out Studio J at StudioJ.com. It is online scrapbooking, love it! Studio J is going to be so much fun, I can't wait until the launch, early spring 2010!

If you are ready to join my team just go to my website www.elissa.myctmh.com or click here to get started.

CTMH is so much fun, I love that I get to scrapbook and make cards at work! CTMH makes scrapbooking faster, simpler and easier than ever before. With several different paper packs to choose from along with 60 different colors of card stock with matching ink pads and markers. Oh, and don't forget about the clear My Acrylix stamps. I love stamping and creating, it is so much fun!

If you have any questions, please email me today, etstong@yahoo.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment