Tuesday, October 27, 2009

November Stampaganza!!!


It's a November Stampaganza!! Have you been looking at several stamps sets and can't decide which one to buy? Well, now is the time to buy them all!!! Close To My Heart is offering a buy 2 get one of equal or less value FREE!!!

I have my list made and I am ready to place my order November 3 (the first working day in November)!!!

Email me today your order and I will place yours with mine. Or you can go to my website www.elissa.myctmh.com and order yours direct and shipped to your address.

Don't forget to order your My Acrylix blocks, Double Scrubber and My Acrylix Spritz to clean your stamps. Do you have ink??

Do you have a friend that you want to order with? If you do, contact me and I can show you how to get more FREE product!

No comments:

Post a Comment