Wednesday, October 7, 2009

You Are Invited!

You’re Invited to a

Mystery Hostess Party!!

Come play with paper and stamps

Find out who the lucky winner is!

Will it be you?

Make a card and have some FUN!

When: Saturday, October 17, 2009

2 pm – 5 pm

Where: my house

RSVP to Elissa Stong

etstong@yahoo.com

Earn tickets – whoever wins the drawing

at the end is the Hostess for the Day!

Must be present to win!

If you can't make it to the party - place an order on my website www.elissa.myctmh.com and I will place you in the drawing for a FREE October stamp of the month.

Here’s How to earn

Tickets for the drawings

1 ticket for RSVPing

1 ticket for checking out my website

www.elissa.myctmh.com & email me to

tell me your favorite part

1 ticket for being on time

1 ticket for bringing your CTMH wish list

3 tickets for bringing your own adhesive

5 tickets for bringing an outside order

5 tickets for signing up for scrap club

5 tickets for signing up for card club

10 tickets for bringing a friend (over 18)

15 tickets for booking a party

No comments:

Post a Comment