Sunday, October 18, 2009

Christmas Card Workshop!


Can you believe it - only 67 days until Christmas!!!
I am offering a 20 card Christmas Card workshop. You will have the choice between the Jingle or Evensong paper kits. If you want more than 20, no problem, I have about 150 Christmas cards to mail out every year! This is helping me get started!! I am so excited and I love both of the paper kits.

The cost will be $25.00 per 20.

Dates Available:

Friday, November 6 at either 9:30 to 12:30 or 6:30
Saturday, November 7 at 6:30
Sunday, November 8 at 2
Tuesday, November 10 at 6:30

I will have all of the papers cut and ready for you to glue and stamp. I have several Holiday stamp sets for you to choose from.

I will need to have your order and payment by: Wednesday, October 28. This way, the product will arrive in plenty of time! Also, please let me know the date you will attend.

Email me today etstong@yahoo.com. Check out my website www.elissa.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment