Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kylies First Day of Preschool

Today, Kylie started her 4 year old preschool class. She was so BIG and READY this morning. She said to me - Mom, it is my first day of school, are you going to take my picture. Of course I did. I told her when we got to her class. She said, how about right here by the wall, like you did with the boys. Of course, I had to oblige. Silly little miss. So, I am dropping her off and I say - Kylie do you want me to stay for awhile? (Knowing full well, she did not.) She said no Mommy it will be ok if you leave. Sweet little thing. I can't believe how big she is!

The boys love school and their teachers. I am so thankful. Caleb was hoping on his first day of school, since it was raining that school would be canceled. He is very happy with his teacher!

Cameron is just full of energy and life - crazy wild little man!

Caleb and Kylie started their soccer last weekend and Cameron starts flag football on Saturday. He is so excited. I will miss it since I have to be at 2 different soccer games.

No comments:

Post a Comment