12" × 12" One Super Girl LayoutKit: Superhero
Pattern: Elegant Context™
Photos: 2 vertical, 1 square
Colors: Black Cranberry Moonstruck Sky Sunkiss Yellow White Daisy
- Rotating and swapping pages
- Creating a custom title using a combination of My Stickease® and new text areas
- Select Superhero kit.
- Select Elegant Context™ pattern.
- Select Kit Mix 4.
Putting the Layout Together
- Swap left and right pages.
- Rotate left page 90 degrees.
- Rotate right page 270 degrees.
- Rotate comic strip B&T paper pieces on each page to vertical position.
- Change vellum background of title well to Cranberry cardstock.
- Drop photos into photo wells.
- Change color of toggle accents as follows:
- ribbon to Sky
- buttons to Cranberry
- button threads to White Daisy
- Add the following My Stickease images to left page, resizing, rotating, and cropping as desired. Right-click to bring layers forward or send backward as needed.
- blue starburst (Large Accents) at 175%
- left parenthesis (Large Accents) at 100%
- right parenthesis (Large Accents) at 100%
- yellow star outline (Medium Accents) at 80%
- “Able to leap” sentiment (Quotes) at 100%
- Add the following My Stickease images to right page, rotating, cropping, and resizing as desired. Right-click to bring layers forward or send backward as needed.
- yellow star outline (Medium Accents) at 125%
- star swoosh (Medium Accents) at 135%
- “Incredible” sentiment (Quotes) at 100%
- “Faster than” sentiment (Quotes) at 100%
- Create title as follows:
- type one space in the title well to hide the “Add title” reminder
- new text area “one” in 85 pt. Tickled font, no background, Black text
- use quick-title tool to create “SUPER” at 120%, 8 px. spacing
- add new text area “girl” in 85 pt. Tickled font, no background, Black text
- Add White Daisy running stitches and zigzag stiches at 100% as desired.
- Add journaling as desired, using a mixture of scaled Arial and Typewriter fonts, vellum background, Black text.