Last night for dinner we had:
Thai Chicken and Pineapple Stir-fry -
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tbsp Thai Kitchen fish sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp oil, divided
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 cups cubed assorted colors bell peppers (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 red chili pepper, chopped (optional or to taste)
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup Thai Kitchen Pineapple & Chili dipping sauce
- cilantro leaves (for garnish)
Mix chicken and fish sauce in medium bowl. Add cornstarch; toss to evenly coat. Set aside.
Heat 1/2 tablespoon of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add garlic and
ginger; stir fry 30 seconds. Add bell peppers, chili pepper if using and pineapple; stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until peppers are tender-crisp. Add sauce; cook and stir until heated through. Remove from skillet.
Heat remaining oil in the skillet. Add chicken; stir fry 5 minutes or until cooked through. Return bell pepper mixture to skillet; stir fry until well blended. Garnish with cilantro.
I could not find the Thai Kitchen Pineapple & Chili dipping sauce, only Chili dipping sauce and to keep the spice level down for the kids, I did not add in the pepper - I served it over rice - it was super yummy!