Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Resolutions

New Years Resolutions are made and usually broken. Last night I began my organization for my BIG resolution. I am going to make a layout a week and add pictures. It will be super easy! I already make 3 layouts per month for my scrapbook workshop I hold monthly. Now, I just make one extra and add the pictures and VIOLA!

Last night I put all of my layouts into two different 3 ring binders. One binder that has layouts with pictures - they need albums and one binder with layouts that need pictures and embellishments. I am so excited to have this organization! I now feel like I am ready to get scrappy! LOL

This week, will be all about putting my house back in order after the holidays and next week, I am going to get a head start on those layouts. I have a very busy year ahead of my. My husband will be getting a new assignment so I need to start planning for a move. Close To My Heart will have their annual convention. This year, the convention happens to be in my "backyard" right here at National Harbor just outside of DC! I am so excited. And the number 3 thing on my list this year is I am going to earn a cruise with Close to my Heart. Yes, it will be an Epic adventure. Norwegians Epic sets sail with a bunch of scrapbookers March 2011 and I plan to be on it! Wish me luck and Happy New Year!

What is your New Years Resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment