Monday, May 11, 2009

Baby Book

I have been working on a baby album for my sister and brother-in-laws baby Peyton. She was born last Monday and now, I am feeling the crunch of getting it done. I have done so many layouts this week, I am working on being burned out. I still need to make a first haircut, first bath, tooth and foods layouts! I will get it all done. I hope to have it in the mail in the next few days. I used multiple paper packs, my stickease, inks and stamp sets. All the products are Close To My Heart. If you see something you like, please check out my website to order the products directly - www.elissa.myctmh.com.



That's Amore Paper pack and Welcome Baby and Chocolate Alphabet Stamp sets


That's Amore Level 1, my stickease and Building Block Alphabet stamp set.



That's Amore Paper pack and Heartthrob and Giggle Caps and Lowercase Alphabet Stamp sets


That's Amore Paper pack, Love Always Journaling Spots and Welcome Baby, Good Times and Chocolate Alphabet Stamp sets

That's Amore Paper pack and Love Always Journaling Spots

That's Amore Paper pack and Key to My Heart Stamp Set - I scraplifted this from Sharon Luff. She posted on the CTMH bulletin boards. I actually got quite a few ideas from her. Thank you for all of your hard work, Sharon.



That's Amore Paper pack, Love Always Journaling Spots and Key to My Heart Stamp Set


Sweet Pea Paper Pack, Just Blooms, May Word Puzzle, Express Postage and the Tickled Pink Stamp Sets



Sweet Pea Paper Pack





Emporium Paper Pack and Just Blooms

Key to My Heart Paper pack, United We Stand, July Word Puzzle, Summer Picnic, and Tickled Pink Stamp Set


Key to My Heart Paper pack


Laid Back Paper Pack

School Zone paper Pack

Enchanted paper Pack, Solos 1, Field Trip Alphabet, Holiday Jubilee Stamp Sets


Enchanted paper Pack, Little Spooks and Hallow-scream Stamp Sets


Abundance Paper Pack


Evensong Paper Pack


Aspen Paper Pack


More To Adore Paper Pack


Notebook Paper Pack


Life Delights and Just Blooms


Daydream Paper Pack, Just Blooms, Liquid Glass, May Word Puzzle, Cupcake Sprinkles, Solos 1 Stamp Sets


Little Girls Stamp set along with Daydream Paper Pack.

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us on the scattered hearts yahoo group :)
    What a wonderful gift that your niece will get to share with her children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful from your heart! You did a fabulous job with this album!!

    ReplyDelete