Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Friday

What a wonderful day. I started off my day by getting the kids ready and off to school. Then is was me time. I got my act together and headed out for a run. Three and half miles later - I was home and in the shower. I had a great run. I wish I wasn't so lazy and ran more often. I feel so good after I run. I may be exhausted, but it is a great feeling. I would like to lose about 3 inches from the mid section. I did Jillian Michaels workout video yesterday - love it! We are going to a wedding in a month and I would like to look good - need to fit into that dress, I wore 5 years ago. YIKES!

Then this evening, I went over to a GREAT friends house sat and talked for a couple of hours and had a couple of drinks. It was a wonderful evening! Thanks!!

Tomorrow is scrapbook club - I have 5 wonderful ladies coming over! I am so excited. I know, I should have pictures to post, but I don't. We are doing the Tinkerin' paper pack from Close To My Heart. I used pictures from Caleb's Pinewood Derby this year. I love it!!!

I will get more pictures up soon. I promise. I have finished my layouts for Bella, Moon Doggie and Animal Cookies. I just don't have pictures on all of them, just yet!

I hope you have a great weekend with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment