Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kindergarten

On Monday, Cameron and I went to Kindergarten round up! Cameron is so excited about going on to Kindergarten. I am excited for him, too. He is so ready. We held him back last year and he has blossomed so much in the last year! There were other parents there - I could see it in their eyes - sadness. I am sad also to some extent, it was much worse, with Caleb - I was not ready to let him go. Cameron is ready. He wants to go to school all day every day! I don't know what I am going to do with Kylie. She is a chatter box. Talk, talk, talk. That's a girl for you!

Cameron talks every day now, when I can I go to Kindergarten. I keep telling him, after his birthday. He just doesn't understand. I am sure, I will be sad on the first day of school - but today, I am excited for him and his excitement.

We also found out in the last week, we could move at anytime. To where? We don't know. When? We don't know. We are hoping for summer 2010, but who knows, what the Air Force has in store for us. I have decided, though, it is time to work on cleaning out the pantry. Time to eat, what we have and not buy too much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment