Sunday, February 8, 2009

100 Days

Caleb's 100 Days project. We worked on the project for several hours. I loved creating with him and using so many of my stamps that I had not used yet!!

20 cotton balls for clouds, 15 fish, 2 turtles, 2 frogs, 2 flies, 2 crocadiles, 5 trees, 2 zebras, 2 tigers, 2 lions, 2 elephants, 2 giraffes, 2 bears, 2 monkeys, 4 sloths, 4 eggs, 11 flowers, 2 owls, 12 birds, 4 airplanes. We actually miscounted and I think we have an extra bird. Then of course, the lake and the sun....but it was a lot of fun working with Caleb. Just me and him. Kylie was napping and Cameron and Tim went to Sams.

Today, I went to a friends house and made a necklace and bracelet. I love them. The necklace is all silver and the necklace is all fun bright colors. Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment