Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Oh My What a Wonderful Day







It's a Zippidee Day. I had so much fun working with the Zippidee papers! I was able to get more of my Disney pictures scrapped and even a cute one of my Cameron when he was 10 months old!

The first layout is from the Workshop on the Go (WOTG) guide, the second one is the bonus in the (WOTG), number 3 is my bonus at my workshops. Then I have a 4th layout that I completed (I think without any extra cardstock). Numbers 4 and 5 - I created using the My Stickease and few extra pieces of cardstock! I love the fact that ONE Level 2 paper packet from CTMH can get you so many layouts. Oh and also, I had so much fun using the new flip flaps. I was able to get more pictures on my pages! Want to know where I used a flip flap? Come on over to scrap and you will see!

My Workshops meet monthly, prices start at just $12.95 for the paper pack. For the complete workshop including workshop guide and exclusive stamp set, prices begin at $29.95.

Are you interested in more details, contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment