Monday, August 30, 2010

Holy Hooligans!



I had so much fun creating with the Hooligans Level 2 Paper Pack and Workshop On The Go! Now, I need to get my pictures printed to add to these pages. That is on my list of things to do this afternoon! YEAH! More pages towards my goal of 104 layouts this year!

What did I use for my wonderful layouts?
- Hooligans Workshop on the Go, which includes a Hooligans Level 2 Paper Pack, a workshop guide, exclusive My Acrylix Troublemaker, and Mini-Medley Accents in Sunset.
- Hooligans My Stickease
- Hooligans Level II Assortment
- Opaques Licorice Adhesive Gems
- black hemp
-4 extra pieces of cardstock
- Magic the layout book! - Love it!!

Look I still have paper left over, with a few more pieces of cardstock, I could easily create two or three more layouts! I even have some of the embellishments left!

No comments:

Post a Comment