Saturday, April 3, 2010

Topstictch

The Topstitch papers are so fun! I really loved working with them. I had so much fun, I pulled out a drawer of Kylies pictures and thought this paper pack will be great for some of her pictures.


The first layout is the layout that comes with the directions in the workshop. There was even some sewing involved. Whew! I didn't realize scrapbooking could be so much work. I sure do love all of the layouts that I do! I am so happy that I found Close To My Heart and became a consultant. This is they type of scrapbooking that I love. Plus - there are directions for everything, so I never have to think. It is faster, simpler, easier - Oh wait, that is the motto for CTMH! LOVE IT!

There is a picture of the second layout in the workshop guide, all you have to do is look into either Cherish, Imagine or Reflections for the cutting instructions.

And wait, there is more....paper that is. I had so much paper left over that I created two more layouts with this one paper pack. I still have more paper and I will create more layouts with this paper. I love the colors.

So, not only did I do the Workshop on the Go layouts and extra, I did two more on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment