Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Four Great Reasons to LOVE Workshops on the Go!

I love the Workshops On The Go! WOTG is a workshop that Close To My Heart started with the launch of the Fall/Winter 2009 catalog. A WOTG kit includes a 12x12 Level 2 paper pack, a B size stamp set, an embellishment and a workshop guide all for $29.95, (a savings of $5-7). All four new paper packs in the current catalog have a WOTG.


My favorite reason for the WOTG, is the B size stamp set, is exclusive! That means, you can only get it if you order the WOTG! Another thing, is, it is a surprise, even to the consultants. But, I absolutely love this new catalog (available May 1). So, I am going to share with you pictures of the stamp sets available only with the WOTG and only available during the current catalog (May 1 - Aug 31).

Cherry O Workshop
Passages Workshop

Zippidee Workshop

Splendor Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment