Friday, March 26, 2010

Studio J Layouts

I again have gone through a crazy scrapbook phase - only this time it was Studio J! Yes, digital scrapbooking! I love it, Studio J is so much fun, fast and easy.

Studio J will be launched (hopefully) mid April for all to play! I put these layouts together in a matter of a few hours. Whereas, creating them, the traditional way, it would have taken a couple of days. Cutting the papers, and putting the pictures on the pages, usually doesn't take me that long, but adding the stamping and all of the embellishments can take awhile. I love scrapbooking, but it definitely can take me awhile.
With this layout - I decided I glued it to one of our true fit folios. I can now add all of the little papers that came home from school that year. I plan on using the true fit folios for each of the kids on their first day of school. I will be able to stuff their report cards or anything else of importance from that school year!





Tim ran the Army 10-Miler last October! I probably would never have scrapbooked these pictures, if it hadn't been for Studio J! I am so excited that they are complete. If you have any questions, about studio J, please call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment