Tuesday, March 23, 2010

April Cut Scrap & Paste

For April, we are going to play with the beautiful Topstitch papers! I so love this paper pack! The colors in this paper kit are: Baby Pink, Chocolate, Heavenly Blue, and Vineyard Berry! They have flowers, stripes and swirls! Love it! Contact me today to sign up for this wonderful workshop!!!

Here is a picture of the exclusive stamp set in the Topstitch workshop on the go kit! Kit includes the 12x12 papers of Topstitch, a workshop guide, mini-medley accents in Colonial White and the Love is in the air stamp set.



Here are the April Dates to Remember:

April 1 - order and payment due to me! - Are you interested in the April Stamp of the month? I love it!!!
FREE PLAY FIRST FRIDAY! cancelled due to Spring Break!
Saturday, April 3, Cut Scrap & Paste - Cards 6:30 PM - Adult Female theme - see my blog for photos.
Wednesday, April 7, Cut Scrap & Paste - Cards 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM - Adult Female theme
Tuesday, April 13 (afternoon) new Art & Soul on my website at CTMH TV
Saturday, April 17 at 6:30 PM = Topstitch, Cut Scrap and Paste
Friday, April 23 at 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM = Topstitch, Cut Scrap and Paste

*** If these dates don't work for you and you really want to come play - talk to me, I am more than happy to work with you.

Cut Scrap & Paste Cards, is $12.00. Please RSVP with payment by April 1, so that I can have all the papers cut and ready for you when you come. We will make two each of the five different cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment