Monday, February 15, 2010

You Rock

I love the You Rock papers. As soon as I saw the papers, I knew I had to use them for Caleb's Pinewood Derby photos! Caleb's car Pikachu ROCKED! He came in 1st place in his Den and 2nd place for the Pack. We are heading to the District races in March! We are so excited. Caleb also received 3rd place for Most Humorous!

These are the You Rock layouts for February's Cut Scrap & Paste - Scrapbooking! The first layout, I am going to put pictures of Kylie. She is always posing for the camera. She doesn't like for me to just take one picture, but several. So, I will use her on my "Be You" page. I just need to print the pictures.

I am so excited about the You Rock papers - Cut Scrap & Paste - Scrapbooking meets on February 19 at 9:30 am - 12:30 pm or Saturday, February 20 at 6:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment