Pemberley Gathering Project
|A1119||My Acrylix® A Garden||
|Z2137||Olive Exclusive Inks® Pad||
|Z2140||Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks® Pad||
|Z1686||Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection||
Note: If you already have enough of these items in your personal inventory, you do not need to reorder them.
Step 2: Pre-cut each sheet of paper.Pre-cutting all of the paper for the month simplifies your preparation and makes it faster and easier for guests to assemble at the Gathering.
Step 3: Assemble one project according to the instructions below.This will allow you to show the project that guests will be creating at your Gathering and will give you some practice before you show others how to assemble the project.
- My Acrylix® A Garden
- Olive Exclusive Inks® Pad
- Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks® Pad
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Cartridge
- 3 – Just Blooms® Paper Flowers
- Bone Folder
Cut using Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge:
- Floral B&T Tote Box: 5" Shift+Font Layer
- Colonial White Cardstock Plaque: 2"
To create the card as shown, follow the helpful hints as outlined.
- Cut tote box and plaque using Cricut® machine.
- Stamp sentiment with Outdoor Denim ink on lower left portion of plaque.
- Stamp stem twice with Olive ink on right side of plaque.
- Assemble tote box, attaching plaque to one side.
- Fold and attach three paper flowers.