Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Art Philosophy of FUN FUN FUN!!!

Do you have a Cricut Expression?  I love mine and I use it all of the time!  I have the Art Philosophy and made all of the Valentines for my kids this year.  I was really excited that they let me do that, because in the past we had to go to the store and get some kind of super hero or princess or sports themed Valentines and this year, YEAH, they let me make them!  I also made some tags for Christmas presents last year - sorry, I don't have pictures.  I guess, I need to get better at taking pictures of all of my projects.  :-(

Close to my Heart is offering a Free Cricut Art Philosophy in the month of March.  All you have to do is sign up to become a consultant on my website.

www.ctmh.com/elissa
click on Your Oppourtunities
then scroll to the bottom and click on To sign up to become a Consultant - click here.




Your new Consultant kit will be in the mail with in days.  The dates are March 1 - 31.


 Get a FREE Cricut® Art Philosophy collection in March
Now is a great time for your customers to join Close To My Heart because when they sign up as a new Consultant between March 1–31, they’ll receive a FREE Cricut® Art Philosophy collection! The collection’s retail price of $99 adds incredible value to the New Consultant Kit and will give hours of creative fun with the included exclusive Cricut®cartridge, three coordinating My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets, and three sheets of matching Dimensional Elements shapes. Already own the collection? Your customers can always give the free one as a gift or choose to receive $100 in select product credit** instead. Now is the time to embrace the philosophy of fun—Consultant and Cricut® fun!
*Offer available March 1—31, 2012. No additional tax is charged on the Cricut® collection when ordered during enrollment.
**Additional requirements and limitations regarding the redemption and shipping of Select Product Credit apply. Select Product Credit is added to new Consultant account following approval of enrollment.

No comments:

Post a Comment