Friday, January 28, 2011

Sophia

February is just around the corner, sooner than I think.  I need to get my monthly newsletter out.  But, I will post pictures here on my blog first.  I still need to add some brads and ribbon, but I have most them done. 

If you would like to join me for a Sophia workshop, contact me today.

Basic                                                                                                                                                                                                  
            Sophia Level 2 Paper Pack                            
            My Acrylix Sophia Workshop Stamp                       
            Buttons Pink Asst.                                                     
            Colonial White Waxy Flax                29.95                          
Better                                                                         
            Sophia My Stickease                           4.95                          
            Sophia – Level 2 Asst.                         3.95
            6 White Daisy Cardstock                     3.00
            1 Hollyhock Cardstock                           .50
            Pink Brads Assortment                        4.95
            Sparkles – Red, Pink & Purple            2.95
            Designer Ribbon – Pink                       7.95
            Bitty Sparkles                                      2.95  
Best                                                                            
            My Acrylix Friendship  Alphabet        34.95                                                                                          Goldrush Inks Pad                                 5.25
            Pear Inks Pad                                         5.25
            Tulip Inks Pad                                       5.25
            3D Tape                                                 5.95
            Corner Rounder                                     7.95
            1 X 1 My Acrylix Block                        3.95
            1 X 1 1/2 My Acrylix Block                 4.50
            2 ½  X 2 ½  My Acrylix Block              7.50
            Memory Book Glue Dots                      7.50
            Dotto Dots Dispenser                         12.95
            Dotto Dots Refill                                   7.50





No comments:

Post a Comment