Thursday, December 18, 2008

Caleb's First Presentation

Caleb had his first presentation at school today. He did pretty good - except he speaks so quietly. You would think he would be very loud, since he is constantly yelling at home. I could barely hear him. I don't know if you will be able to hear anything on the video tape or not. I am sure, we will watch it tonight and find out. I may have to turn the volume up LOUD on the tv, just to hear him. I guess, next time, we will have to practice a little bit more. A couple of the kids, have public speaker written all over them. There was one little girl, that in the future, will win the science fair and a couple of kids, that will definately work behind closed doors in an office, so that they cannot be bothered. Caleb - I am not sure what he will do in the future! He may surprise me and become a public speaker, but I doubt it. He has too much energy and needs to be active - baseball is calling him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment